LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world's data, people, and applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you have a passion for resolving problems and working with consumers? Are you a compassionate, communicative person who thrives by helping people? Are you able to take a sophisticated concept and break it down in a way that is easy to understand and compelling? Do you excel in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by a diverse group of people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology, Big Data, and consumer choice? Consider joining our team.
LiveRamp is a marketing technology company. We primarily conduct business-to-business (B2B) transactions with other companies, so our customers are businesses rather than individual consumers. Our technology platform helps businesses (primarily marketers) connect their data to deliver more personalized experiences to their customers, wherever they interact. Data ethics and consumer privacy are at the heart of LiveRamp.
This entry-level position falls under the Data Ethics divisions and works hand-in-hand with our Communications/PR team. This is consumer-facing and provides basic education around LiveRamp and our data ethics initiatives.
- Communicate with and provide basic education to consumers around LiveRamp's data ethics programs in response to data privacy legislation, including CCPA, GDPR, future data regulation, and LiveRamp's and industry policies and standards.
- Become familiar with internal operations and start to work cross-functionally across communications, data ethics, legal, marketing, events, among other stakeholders.
- Build upon and grow the current consumer-privacy FAQ.
- Work with team to field basic privacy-related questions from consumers, such as (not limited to):
- What is LiveRamp and our role within the digital advertising ecosystem; why is there a need for our services
- What is the opt-out process
- What is the purpose of the CCPA portal and why does it exist
- Support for consumer-facing dialogue will be conducted via (but, not limited to):
- Social channels
- Consumer email support
- Data ethics portal
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of skills, by attending internal and external training sessions related to data ethics, public relations and talent enablement.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of customer success or client-focused account management, and project management
- Excellent consumer service acumen, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and projects
- Quick to learn; think strategically and thoughtfully in order to help communicate technical concepts to consumers and external stakeholders
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and strive to always answer emails and calls within 12 hours.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and attention to detail
- Super independent and self-sufficient, but desire coaching, and mentorship.
- Proficient in the Google Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- AdTech/MarTech or digital industry experience preferred, but not mandatory
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony. Flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package. Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings. Our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy. $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, ride share pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, CA.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.