Strive is building a platform for employers to quickly and easily launch, manage and measure transformative, scalable upskilling programs. We believe that employers are the new educators. We enable them to launch internal universities. To start, we help companies with management training and leadership development, but we plan to add additional verticals over time. Read more about how Strive is prepared for the future of work!
At Strive, experienced, vetted coaches teach leadership best practices on our proprietary social learning platform. First-time managers and emerging leaders at big companies (Google, LinkedIn, Uber), mid-sized companies (Intuit, Pinterest, SF Giants) and high growth startups (NerdWallet, Tripactions, Hackerone) alike are using and loving Strive (Net Promoter Score is higher than HBS & Wharton exec ed).
Strive was founded in 2017 with an early team from Google, YouTube, Amazon and LinkedIn, and raised a $3.8MM seed round from top investors. We're growing quickly with 100%+ quarter-over-quarter revenue growth, and the team expecting to triple in 2020.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Strive Coach, you’ll have the opportunity to facilitate immersive learning experiences for managers at our partner companies. You will work directly with our Curriculum Development and Customer Success teams to create dynamic learning experiences that help our participants reach their developmental and professional goals.
If you have experience in executive coaching, group facilitation and/or corporate training, we want to hear from you!
In this role, your areas of direct contribution will be:
- Facilitation: Facilitate sessions of 10 - 20 people remotely and/or in-person. These curriculum-led sessions include an academic lesson, live practice and group discussion to help participants learn and apply key management concepts.
- Small Group Coaching: Facilitate remote sessions for 2 - 4 people online. Participants self-select into these intimate sessions, and coaches create practical, discussion-based learning opportunities for them.
- 1 on 1 Coaching: Work with individuals in varying levels of management to work through specific career issues, reflect on 360 assessment results or practice key leadership concepts.
- Certified coach through CTI, iPEC Certification etc.
- At least three years coaching, facilitating, or leading workshops
- Familiarity with basic remote-work tools, including Zoom, Calendly, G-Suite and Slack
- Ability to facilitate learning in small and large group environments
- Flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment
- Direct management experience in technology companies preferred